As a Marketing Automation specialist (Marketo), you are expected to work closely with the designers, developers, and project managers to implement all the programmatic and operational initiatives.
You must be proficient in conceptualization, templatization, execution, and performance reporting of marketing campaigns. You are required to have hands-on experience in managing targeted email campaigns, email nurture programs, and social media. You are also expected to have sound knowledge of database management and segmentation. You should be qualified to use Marketing Automation platforms like Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot, and SFMC.
- Flash Script
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be responsible for the development and execution of email marketing programs including segmentation, testing, deployment, and continually evaluating these for further improvements.
- Must be able to facilitate Marketing Automation and CRM integration and assist well with integrating additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- Should be able to understand campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Should be able to work well with the management to define KPIs, create reports, analyze campaign performance, and recommend improvements in the campaigns.
- Should be able to perform A/B testing efficiently to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Should be able to support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Email: email@example.com