As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and executing projects and ensuring that projects reach their logical closure in accordance with the set framework (scope, deadlines, budget, etc.). You will be working on project proposals, continually coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders, delivering project progress reports, tracking milestone achievements, and ensuring project closure in an effective and efficient manner.
You will be responsible to ensure that invoice is prepared accurately as per the defined processes. You should be open to taking client calls during IST evening hours.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or an MBA, with 3 to 8 years of experience to join our Panchkula office.
- Understanding of Project Management tools
- Proficient in Working with Microsoft Office
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be tech savvy who can understand client requirements and work with the technical team.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Should document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Should develop project strategies and undertake project tasks as required.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams.
- Must have the ability to understand new technologies and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Attributes and Skills required
- Needs to be tech savvy and ‘quick on the feet’ to understand client need and work with the technical team.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with an ability to communicate technical ideas to both business users and other teams (Design, QA etc.)
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide range of stakeholders (Functional Groups, Management, Client etc.)
- Must be able to understand new technologies.
- Ability to manage project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Keen to learn and attention to detail is a required skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents.
- Email: [email protected]