As a Salesforce developer, you will have to design exceptional Salesforce applications to meet our evolving CRM needs. Your primary responsibility will be to develop tailored solutions using the Salesforce platform. Additionally, you will analyze project goals, design customer workflows, and address any errors that may arise.
To excel in this role, you should possess extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, demonstrate strong application development skills, and exhibit proficiency in resolving intricate software issues. Ultimately, a highly competent Salesforce developer will be able to create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that effectively adapt to the company’s evolving requirements.
We are actively seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer based in the USA who has a minimum of 5 years of experience in overseeing external client projects. The ideal candidate should have held progressively responsible roles in delivering business consulting and systems development services.
- Salesforce Product Suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds.
- OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to share ideas both with the business and internal IT teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture.
- Work in an agile manner; be flexible to changing priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting a technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds.
- Experience with ETL tools, developing and deploying custom end user systems.
- Open to travel.
- Must be a US citizen/Green Card holder.