As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for developing solutions for complex problems using appropriate methods, and tools that are consistent with industry standards. You are expected to work as part of multidisciplinary teams, and lead the planning, design, implementation, and assurance of secure SaaS solutions.
As a leading IT services provider, we are looking for somebody with a degree in Information Technology or equivalent, to join our Panchkula office.
The candidate should have 6-10 years of experience as a solution architect in a software company, leading architecture and design.
- Service Mesh
- Event-driven Architecture and Messaging Frameworks (e.g. MassTransit, RabbitMQ)
- TOGAF 9 Certified
- SAFe Certified
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must know how to establish monitoring services within a distributed platform such as CloudWatch, DataDog, Sumo Logic, etc.
- Should have the ability to independently lead architecture design of complex and transformational SaaS software.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to meet critical deadlines and business requirements.
- Should be able to take platform modernisation initiatives.
- Be responsible for leading the development of conceptual, logical, physical and transitional architectures and interfaces.
- Email: [email protected]