The key to creating a thriving online community is to build authentic relationships with the members.
And to build those genuine relationships, you need to:
- Offer your members incentives that give them true value for their investment
- Talk and listen to them regularly
- Win their trust
We’re talking a lot of chat threads, community posts, and member interactions. That’s definitely a lot to handle for a community manager.
This is where Community Management as a Service (CMaaS) comes into play.
CMaaS enables brands to get a bird’s-eye view of all the activities that take place within the community. It is a comprehensive service using which, brands can manage everything from design to community engagement effectively.
Let’s deep dive into the 101 of CMaaS and understand its application in online communities.
4 Pillars of CMaaS
CMaaS provides a 360-degree view of all ongoing activities to community managers. Using CMaaS, brands can create a robust roadmap by defining each step to create a vibrant online community. Here’s what CMaaS entails –
- Development and Design: For brands, the design of their community is one of the most crucial elements that enable them to attract and retain more customers. Thus, it is important to pay special attention to the look and feel of an online community. With CMaaS, brands can create responsive and intuitive designs that boost business growth. It also empowers brands to create interactive community models as per their business niche.
- Community Management: Next comes community management. CMaaS enables brands to conduct in-depth community audits to identify the gaps and enhance performance. Not just this, with CMaaS, brands can create comprehensive community strategies encompassing gamification, reward management, and a lot more. Brands can also create community guidelines using community management to foster a healthy environment within the community.
- Coverage and Support: Along with many other elements, CX largely depends on the quality of support delivered to the customers. CMaaS enables brands to provide instant support to community members to ensure seamless operations. To harness a positive community culture, brands can keep member posts moderated with CMaaS. A major plus of CMaaS is that brands can engage their members at prime hours and witness a better conversion rate.
- Analytics and Reporting: To measure the performance of an online community, brands need to monitor every activity and measure the KPIs. That’s why it is a key element of CMaaS. Brands can get comprehensive reports with detailed objectives, results, and KPIs. With CMaaS, brands can understand key trends and sentiments of their community members and customers.
What’s more, by leveraging CMaaS the right way, brands can create bespoke dashboards and offer a stellar user experience to their community members. It boosts team collaboration and project management by enabling teams throughout the organization to get insights into customer preferences. CMaaS is indeed a powerful tool using which brands can revamp community engagement and reap the desired ROI.
Grazitti’s CMaaS Expertise
Team Grazitti is adept at creating cutting-edge online communities that deliver dynamic and rich customer experiences. Our experts analyze your key business requirements and suggest innovative solutions that take your community engagement to the next level.
Wish to Create Communities That Boost Business Growth and ROI? Talk to Us!
Popular Blog Posts