Customer relationship management (CRM) platforms have become an essential part of any organization in order to increase sales. However, one of the most important things that a CRM platform does is to enable organizations to improve their customer support and deliver exceptional CX.
Although there are many CRM platforms available in the market, the most popular ones are Salesforce and Zendesk.
Salesforce is an industry leader in automating critical business processes and upscaling operations. Zendesk specializes in developing cloud-based customer service solutions that help companies improve the quality of their customer support.
But what if both of these CRM platforms are combined? The simple answer is exceptional customer experience. After all, more than just acquiring a customer, it is about keeping the existing ones satisfied.
So, what it needs to combine them is seamless data sync from Zendesk to Salesforce. And to do that, you need a special solution.
In this blog post, we will shed light on how Zendesk’s knowledge base can be migrated to Salesforce Service Cloud without using a third-party tool.
Let’s get started.
Understanding Zendesk Support
Zendesk Support is Zendesk’s ticketing system for tracking, prioritizing, and resolving customer support interactions. Zendesk Support is more than just a help desk; it helps you to nurture customer relationships by providing personalized, responsive support across any channel. As a cloud-based help desk management solution, it provides customizable tools for creating customer service portals, knowledge bases, and online communities. The solution includes a front-end portal that can be customized, and integrated with applications such as Salesforce and Google Analytics.
Understanding Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud helps users to automate service processes, streamline workflows, and locate key articles, topics, and experts to assist customer service agents. The goal is to cultivate one-to-one marketing relationships with each customer via multiple channels and devices.
The Advantages of Zendesk Integration With Salesforce
Zendesk integration with Salesforce is an excellent option for providing your sales and support teams with a 360-degree view of your customers. Keeping your enterprise’s sales and support teams in sync can provide a great experience for your customers, increase customer satisfaction, and maximize sales. The key advantages are:
- It provides complete access of your sales data to your support team and vice versa
- It creates a unified customer database for the sales and support teams
- It maintains a Salesforce customer records database with real-time data sync of Salesforce accounts, contacts, and leads with Zendesk-powered organizations and users
- It stores all user data, including customers, support agents, and administrators, and tracks all interactions between them
- It sorts your customers into Orgs manually or based on their email addresses. This can assist you in understanding your customers’ needs and accurately assigning support reps to them
Challenges in Keeping the Zendesk Knowledge Base in Sync With Salesforce
The manual ETL process can take a lot of time in syncing Zendesk knowledge base with Salesforce. The challenges you may face are:
- Difficulty in keeping articles in Salesforce the way they were on Zendesk
- Disparity in the language used in the articles
- Maintaining regular data synchronization
- Articles are difficult to find after data sync
- Duplicate data creation following data sync
How to Enable Smooth Data Migration from Zendesk to Salesforce?
Enabling smooth data migration from Zendesk to Salesforce may seem intimidating at first. But thanks to Grazitti’s Zendesk and Salesforce Connector. It allows easy sync of data from Zendesk to Salesforce by establishing a strong connection between the two knowledge bases. Besides, it makes the transition of data from Zendesk to Salesforce secure and smooth.
Here are the use cases of Grazitti’s Zendesk and Salesforce Connector:
- Give sales and support teams a single view of customers
- Map Zendesk ticket fields to Salesforce case fields
- Sync tickets from Zendesk to Salesforce Case
- Map Zendesk customer fields of the role other than end-users to Salesforce User fields
- Sync Zendesk Customers of roles other than end-users to Salesforce Users
- Sync Articles from Zendesk to Salesforce
- Store Zendesk Articles in Knowledge Records in Salesforce
When it comes to creating the best environment to deliver an optimal customer experience, integrating Zendesk with Salesforce is an effective solution. One of the most significant benefits of integrating Zendesk with Salesforce is that it improves collaboration between sales and support teams by improving visibility into customer information and support activity.
Do you Require Assistance in Smooth and Secure Data Transition from Zendesk to Salesforce? Let’s Talk!
Maximize your Salesforce investment with our cutting-edge products and connectors. To learn more about any of our products or services, just drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll take it from there.
Popular Blog Posts