Customer satisfaction plays a key role in determining business success.
In fact, customers are more likely to return if you answer their queries quickly and easily.
This is where a knowledge-base comes into play.
A central repository of information about a product, service, or topic, it enables your customers to self-serve.
In this blog post, we look at how you can integrate your Zendesk and Salesforce knowledge-base.
So, let’s begin!
Why Integrate Zendesk and Salesforce Knowledge-Bases?
There are two scenarios in which you’ll need to integrate your knowledge-bases:
First, when you are using Salesforce as a centralized knowledge-base, along with a knowledge-base on Zendesk
- Second, when you are planning to migrate data from your Zendesk knowledge-base to Salesforce Knowledge
Challenges in Syncing Knowledge-Base Data From Zendesk to Salesforce
The manual ETL process takes a lot of time, depending on the volume of data that needs to be synced.
You could also face challenges such as:
- Maintaining regular data sync
- Difficulty in retaining articles in Salesforce the way they were on Zendesk
- Discrepancy in the language of the articles
- Difficulty in locating articles after data sync
- Creation of duplicate data after the data sync
- Difficulty in future updates, with the product process not being linear and dynamic
A connector enables you to sync data hassle-free from Zendesk to Salesforce by establishing a thorough connection between the knowledge-bases.
In addition to this, you save time and manual effort with easy data management.
How to Integrate Zendesk Knowledge-Base and Salesforce Knowledge
At Grazitti, we’ve built the Zendesk and Salesforce Knowledge Connector to help you overcome these challenges.
It enables you to:
- Map Knowledge-Base Article Categories
- Store Zendesk Articles in Salesforce
- Auto-Sync Knowledge-Base Articles
- Store Zendesk KB Attachments
- Store Zendesk Article URLs in Salesforce
And here are the features the connector comes packed with:
- Advanced Customization
- Improved Data Sync
- 24×7 Customer Support
In this blog post, we looked at how you can integrate your Zendesk Knowledge-Base & Salesforce Knowledge.
Integrating your knowledge-bases will enable you to deliver effective customer support quickly and consistently.
Looking to Integrate Your Zendesk & Salesforce Knowledge-Base?
Should you want to know more, please write to us at [email protected] and we’ll take it from there.
Popular Blog Posts
Seamlessly Integrate Salesforce Service Cloud and Jira
Personalization is the Key to Increasing User Engagement and Conversion Rate
Email to Case Advance: The Panacea to All Salesforce Email-to-Case Issues
Marketing Experiences a New Level of High as AEM Connects with Marketo
8 Reasons Why Now is the Best Time to Upgrade to Magento 2 from Magento 1
Lithium Salesforce Case Connector – Enhancing Salesforce’s Case Management Capabilities