Customer satisfaction plays a key role in determining business success.
In fact, customers are more likely to return if you answer their queries quickly and easily.
This is where a knowledge-base comes into play.
A central repository of information about a product, service, or topic, it enables your customers to self-serve.
In this blog post, we look at how you can integrate your Zendesk and Salesforce knowledge-base.
So, let’s begin!
Why Integrate Zendesk and Salesforce Knowledge-Bases?
There are two scenarios in which you’ll need to integrate your knowledge-bases:
First, when you are using Salesforce as a centralized knowledge-base, along with a knowledge-base on Zendesk
- Second, when you are planning to migrate data from your Zendesk knowledge-base to Salesforce Knowledge
Challenges in Syncing Knowledge-Base Data From Zendesk to Salesforce
The manual ETL process takes a lot of time, depending on the volume of data that needs to be synced.
You could also face challenges such as:
- Maintaining regular data sync
- Difficulty in retaining articles in Salesforce the way they were on Zendesk
- Discrepancy in the language of the articles
- Difficulty in locating articles after data sync
- Creation of duplicate data after the data sync
- Difficulty in future updates, with the product process not being linear and dynamic
A connector enables you to sync data hassle-free from Zendesk to Salesforce by establishing a thorough connection between the knowledge-bases.
In addition to this, you save time and manual effort with easy data management.
How to Integrate Zendesk Knowledge-Base and Salesforce Knowledge
At Grazitti, we’ve built the Zendesk and Salesforce Knowledge Connector to help you overcome these challenges.
It enables you to:
- Map Knowledge-Base Article Categories
- Store Zendesk Articles in Salesforce
- Auto-Sync Knowledge-Base Articles
- Store Zendesk KB Attachments
- Store Zendesk Article URLs in Salesforce
And here are the features the connector comes packed with:
- Advanced Customization
- Improved Data Sync
- 24×7 Customer Support
In this blog post, we looked at how you can integrate your Zendesk Knowledge-Base & Salesforce Knowledge.
Integrating your knowledge-bases will enable you to deliver effective customer support quickly and consistently.
Looking to Integrate Your Zendesk & Salesforce Knowledge-Base?
Popular Blog Posts