The digital landscape is evolving rapidly.
In fact, the worldwide digital ad spend is projected to reach USD 400 billion by 2022.
Analyzing ad performance data and optimizing strategies with insights is critical to driving highly-engaging ad campaigns.
In this blog post, we look at common challenges in building an effective campaign strategy, and how analytics helps you power data-driven ad campaigns.
So, let’s get started!
Timely Access to Relevant Data
Ad publishers face delays in getting campaign performance data.
This prolongs the time needed to analyze data and optimize campaign strategies.
Putting effort into ads that compel prospects to become customers, without first defining a target persona, leads to ineffective targeting, as well as burning ad spend.
With internet users increasingly making use of ad blockers to stop ads from popping up on devices, it can be a challenge to effectively deliver ads to your audience.
Low Return on Investment
It may also be difficult to formulate an ad strategy that fits into your business goals and gives you a good return on investment, at the same time.
- Integrate Disparate Data Sources: Consolidate campaign data from multiple sources to analyze and optimize strategies in a unified manner.
- Understand Buyer Behavior: Analyze buying behavior and deliver highly-relevant ads to prospects and customers.
- Understand Content Consumption: Deliver highly-engaging ads by analyzing custom engagement data and tracking content pieces.
- Stay in Tune With Market Trends: Know how, when and where to target prospects and customers by staying up to date with the latest market trends.
- Inform Ad Campaigns With Data: Make changes to campaign strategies by understanding their impact on ad performance.
- Maximize Ad Performance: Get historical performance metrics, in-depth campaign reports, and detailed customer insights to optimize ad campaigns & improve ROI.
- Analyze Campaign Performance: Understand campaign performance by getting insights into metrics such as traffic source for most clicks, most-viewed content, and more.
- Build Superior Customer Experience: Track bounce rates across time and devices, and understand the difference between customer segments to bring a balance between customer choice and ad engagement.
In this blog post, we looked at common challenges in building an effective ad strategy, and how analytics helps you power data-driven campaigns.
Analytics supercharges your digital advertising campaigns by enabling you to integrate disparate data sources, understand buyer behavior, maximize ad performance, and more.
Should you want to know more, simply write to us at [email protected] and we’ll take it from there.
Popular Blog Posts
How to Leverage Data Layer with Google Analytics
Driving Effective Revenue Cycle Management Analytics for Healthcare
An Introduction to the Key Components of Adobe Analytics and Benefits of Using It for your Enterprise
6 Must-Have Features for a Business Analytics Tool
All You Need to Know About Google Optimize and Optimize 360
SnowFlake, RedShift, and BigQuery: A Comparative Analysis