Did you know, 78% of consumers discontinue their relationships with brands due to poor customer service?
That’s quite an alarming percentage, isn’t it?
In today’s tech landscape, delivering impeccable customer service is everything. The reason being that the customers’ demands from a brand are constantly on a rise. Not just this, savvy customers want to help themselves in real-time by finding answers to queries.
If you are a Salesforce Service Cloud user and you have your community hosted on Khoros, then you might be on a lookout for more ways to enhance self-service for your customers.
Delayed responses to your information-hungry users just don’t cut it! So, how do you ensure that you’re delivering a smooth experience to them? That’s where the need for an integration connector that improves community self-service comes into play.
Enter – The Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector.
Our Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector enables your customers to easily navigate to useful pieces of information, all the while improving self-service on your online community.
How Does the Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector Work?
When you integrate your Khoros community with Service Cloud using the Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector, it creates a bi-directional sync of information between your community users and support agents.
The connector equips your community with Salesforce’s case management capabilities. This enables your customers to create or escalate new cases and interact or view cases, without leaving the community. And when this happens, you provide your users with a superlative community experience at lower support costs. Here’s how:
1. Users can create a case on their Khoros community or SFDC.
2. The case gets created with the required details in SFDC.
3. Users can easily edit the case if required. They can see selective fields if they edit the case in SFDC.
4. Lastly, the case gets listed in the list of cases, both on SFDC and Khoros.
Let alone creating a case, by implementing the connector in your Khoros community, you empower your Salesforce Service Cloud users to re-open cases, edit them, and much more.
Advantages of Implementing the Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector in Your Online Community
Online communities are powerful outlets that brands can leverage to gain deep insights into their customer’s behaviors and preferences. If you already have a customer community, you might be well acquainted by the fact that online communities are an ideal channel for user onboarding and increasing case deflection rates.
But with customers becoming more informed, their expectations from brands are altering. Now, they look for information that answers ‘why’ they need to purchase a service or product and how it will add value to their operations.
You must ensure that your community is equipped to deliver exemplary customer support to your users in the form of self-services.
Our Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector can help with:
- Improved Customer Experience: With the Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector in place, you can ensure that 100% of users get instant responses. The simple mechanism of the connector escalates unanswered questions to your support teams.
- Prompt Support: The connector enables your agents to connect with your customers directly from the community. Once the case is resolved, the agents can log-track-close a case without having to leave Salesforce.
- Better Transparency: The connector empowers you to maintain transparency between your customer and users by keeping them always updated. The comments are delivered from your support team right into the accounts of the customers.
- Optimized Service Cost: By implementing the connector in your community, you empower your customers to perform search and receive real-time accurate results that resolve their queries in a breeze. This increases the cost of case deflection as the users who create cases find results from multiple interconnected knowledge sources.
Why is the Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector the Ideal Choice for Your Online Community?
Here’s what you can achieve by integrating your online community with the Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector:
1. Effortless Case Escalation: With this feature, delivering professional assistance to your community users is just a click-away. Customers can escalate a case by clicking on a single button and sending the entire discussion thread in the community to your support team.
2. Better Data Syncing: This feature of the connector enables you to maintain transparency between your community users and support team. You can ensure an unhindered bi-directonal flow of information between your customers and the support reps, all the while improving customer experience.
3. Suggestive Case Search: The suggestive search feature ensures that your community users can filter through numerous help articles on your community and find the most accurate information. This not only helps them to resolve their queries in real-time, but it also minimizes case escalation.
4. Complete Administrative Control: Depending on the scale of business, goals and guidelines might vary. The Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector is configured in such a way that it can be modified per the needs and requirements of your business.
5. Hassle-Free Case Management: With the Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector in place, your community users can track the progress of their cases and view all closed cases. They can also view the support staff’s comments on the case and respond using a single interface. Also, users can re-open, edit, and close the cases again.
6. Case Management by Partners: Not only does the case connector make it easier for the community users to escalate a case, but it also empowers your business partners or stakeholders to provide exceptional customer service. Your partners can easily create and escalate cases on behalf of their customers.
Our Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector is the perfect choice for delivering support to your Salesforce Service Cloud users in real-time. With this connector in place, you empower your customers to promptly look for the desired information and instantly resolve their queries, without having to escalate a case.
Wish to know more about our Khoros-Salesforce Case Connector? Talk to us!
Popular Blog Posts