Did you know that just 54% of people trust brands to maintain data privacy?
With the death of the third-party cookie, the online advertising industry, as well as data privacy, are undergoing a major transformation.
While third-party cookies have already been phased out by Mozilla’s Firefox and Apple’s Safari, Google plans to do so on Chrome by 2022.
Therefore, in this blog post, we look at how you can make the most of the phasing out of third-party cookies to drive highly engaging and targeted marketing campaigns.
Let’s get started!
How Will the Phasing Out of Third-Party Cookie Impact Marketing?
Here’s how this may impact marketing campaigns:
- Unclear understanding of online consumer behavior
- Challenges in validating the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Inability to target users with programmatic advertising
- Difficulty in targeting users with highly-relevant ads
How Do I Drive Effective Marketing Campaigns in the Absence of Third-Party Cookies?
- You will be able to access audience data as first-party and second-party cookie data, along with non-cookie-based third party data. By making the transition to alternative adtech in a structured manner, you can maintain user privacy.
- Make use of insightful data based on first-party cookies, as well as data in your CRM systems. Doing this will help you target and personalize for users who have previously engaged with your brand.
- This will also enable you to detect purchase intent signals and build optimized buyer journeys with the application of advanced analytics to first-party data.
- Extract intelligence from historical data, parallel buyer journeys, and geolocation, by applying artificial intelligence. This will help you engage with customers in relevant places and times, with user-based and contextual targeting.
- It will also enable you to provide personalized experiences to customers with path analysis driven by AI and machine learning.
- Analyze phone conversations with customers to create useful digital datasets. This means capturing marketing touchpoints online and offline, by integrating data and analytics.
In this blog post, we looked at how you can make the most of the phasing out of third-party cookies to drive highly engaging and targeted marketing campaigns.
Marketers that make the most of first-party data will have accurate data sets and improved interactions with customers.
It is time for your marketing metrics to go beyond attributing touchpoints based on data from third-party cookies.
Power Highly Engaging Marketing Campaigns With Effective Digital Marketing!
Popular Blog Posts