In this digital world, businesses have an opportunity to find new ways and approaches to connect with their target audience.
And online communities are the perfect way for organizations to improve their communication with customers, business partners, and employees. They help you go beyond your social efforts to truly engage with those customers who can turn into brand advocates.
Choosing the right platform for your community is, undoubtedly, a foundational step.
And the mighty Salesforce Experience Cloud can enable you to create dynamic and vibrant communities that you can manage efficiently and gain better ROI.
Let’s dive into the benefits of Experience Cloud and why you must consider choosing it to build your online community.
What is Salesforce Experience Cloud?
Originally known as ‘Salesforce Community Cloud’, Salesforce Experience Cloud is a widely used community platform. Recently, it was renamed Experience Cloud due to its powerful features that enable you to achieve more than simply building online communities. You can utilize the Experience Cloud to build portals, sites, forums, and a lot more.
Integrated with Salesforce, Experience Cloud empowers you to create robust online communities for smooth communication with your partners, customers, and employees. With this platform, you can create branded community spaces with multiple customizations.
When compared to many other available community platforms, Salesforce Experience Cloud is known for its remarkable collaboration and integration capabilities. It offers a plethora of functionalities such as personalization, business integrations, customizations, engagement, and branding.
Often termed as a support site and portal, Experience Cloud can be classified as an online platform used for fostering healthy relationships with customers, partners, or employees and collaborating with them. And there are many such solutions available.
So, what sets Salesforce Experience Cloud apart? Integration is the answer. Experience Cloud can be integrated with almost everything in your Salesforce ecosystem, along with many third-party platforms.
Let’s learn how to get the most out of Salesforce Experience Cloud.
4 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Experience Cloud
Communities built on Salesforce are ideal when it comes to keeping your users engaged at all times by converting them into brand ambassadors. The added advantage of using Salesforce communities is that the knowledge shared amongst community members highlights great ideas and solutions that you can leverage to thrive your business.
Listed below are 4 ways to get the most out of your Experience Cloud:
1. Customize for Personalized CX: With the Experience Cloud, you can customize your community pages with ease to match your branding and extend a personalized experience. Your Experience Cloud members can navigate through your community to find answers to any questions/queries that they may have. You can also provide recognition to your community members who contribute to the community by giving them custom badges, custom avatars, personalized offers, and more.
2. Improve Social Presence: Experience Cloud scores high when it comes to customizations and integrations. It is easy to integrate APIs and pull data using the Experience Cloud. What’s more? You can also connect your portal with various systems of engagement and CRMs. Salesforce communities are excellent when it comes to building an exceptional social presence. You can keep track of workflows, create brand advocates, build a network on social media, and a lot more.
3. Leverage VisualForce and Community Template: To create a community portal, you will need frontend templates. With Salesforce’s pre-built templates, you can customize the look and feel of your community and create engaging experiences for your users. You can also use VisualForce to customize your community.
4. Increase Knowledge-Sharing With User Groups: Experience Cloud enables you to create user groups within your community. This gives community managers the option to reap higher engagement by presenting badges to those who contribute regularly to the community and make it an engaging space. Also, community managers can create dashboards in the community to keep a tab on the success of the community.
A major benefit of Experience Cloud is that it enables you to network with your customers, partners, and employees using a single branded space. And this space can be integrated with your Salesforce Org with utmost ease. The possibilities with Experience cloud are surely endless!
Getting Started With Experience Cloud
If you’ve settled your mind on getting your Salesforce community up and running, you need to consider a few things before you begin. Here are those 3 essential steps:
- Evaluate your business needs and goals to determine if a Salesforce community is the right fit for you.
- Consider budgetary norms before you consider opting for a Salesforce community.
- Perform community customizations as per your brand tone and guidelines to give your community a better look and feel.
Lastly, acquaint your new community with your customers. This is a great way to get meaningful insights into your customer’s preferences, needs, and ideas with the help of useful data.
Salesforce Experience Cloud is the root that can empower you to grow your business by acing your goals. It is a platform that your customers can use to connect, collaborate, and know you better as an organization. Irrespective of the size of your business, you can build an advanced connected portal and deliver a customized CX.
Wish to build robust Salesforce communities and boost business value? Let’s talk!
Popular Blog Posts