Efficient operations and customer satisfaction are reliant on effective field service management.
With technological advancement, new features are constantly being developed to enhance field service workflows and improve overall productivity.
In this blog post, we’ll discover the latest features of Grazitti’s Field Service Booster for Salesforce Service Cloud.
It is important to first understand the role descriptions of key players involved with Field Service Lightning:
Next, let’s look at the roles and capabilities of admins, agents, dispatchers, field agents, and technicians:
Let’s now look at the capabilities of Salesforce Field Service in helping field agents and technicians:
Capabilities to Help Field Agents/Technicians
1. Manage jobs from mobile devices
2. Access customer information, product details, and job information conveniently from a single location
3. Utilize knowledge articles to deliver quicker and more effective resolution to customer inquiries
Similarly, here are the capabilities of Field Service in helping service agents and dispatchers:
Capabilities To Help Service Agent/Dispatcher
1. Collect detailed information
2. Dispatch jobs and shipments
3. Track status, location, and inventory
4. Utilize service reports to enhance the communication of status updates
New Features in Field Service Booster
1. Territory Holiday Management: Efficiently handle holiday requests while ensuring that service coverage in each territory remains uninterrupted.
2. Service Crew Skill Management: Assign the right agents with the necessary skills to specific service tasks or projects, in order to deliver efficient customer service.
3. Show Product on Work Order: Include relevant product information and details on the work order that is assigned to an agent for a specific service task or job.
4. Show Work Order On Location: Provide necessary work order details and instructions at the location where the service task needs to be performed.
5. Opportunity-to-Work Order Creation: Enable field service agents to convert sales opportunities into work orders. Streamline the process to make it easier for sales and service teams to collaborate and provide better customer experiences.
At Grazitti, we’ve built a range of solutions to enable businesses to drive a higher ROI from their investment in Salesforce. Let’s take a look:
1. Sinergify: Salesforce-native & Lightning-ready, Sinergify enables you to integrate standard and custom Salesforce objects with Jira products, such as Core, Ops, Software, and Service Desk. It supports both cloud and on-premise versions of Jira.
2. ScoreNotch: ScoreNotch is a Salesforce-native and Lightning-ready solution that helps you build dynamically gamified communities. It supports both standard and custom Salesforce objects. Configuration is easy with ScoreNotch’s drag-and-drop features.
3. Email-to-Case Advance: A Lightning-ready extension of standard Email-to-Case, Email-to-Case Advance offers more than 10 out-of-the-box features enabling you to delight customers with simplified case management and streamlined workflows.
4. IdeasPro: Salesforce-native and Lightning-ready, IdeasPro helps you customize, scale, and gamify idea management within Community (Experience) Cloud. With 20 out-of-the-box features, IdeasPro facilitates the prioritization, discussion, and acceptance of ideas that bring value to your business.
5. Zendesk- Salesforce Connector: By establishing a unidirectional flow of data from Zendesk to Salesforce, the connector enables you to migrate knowledge-base articles, tickets, and both external and internal users from Zendesk to Salesforce.
6. GuideIn: Salesforce-native and Lightning-ready, GuideIn helps you streamline user onboarding, facilitate employee training, and effectively communicate organizational changes through guided website tours.
7. Dupe Manager: Salesforce-native and Lightning-ready, Dupe Manager is designed to purge your CRM software of duplicate, inaccurate, and inconsistent data. By providing support for standard and custom Salesforce objects, Dupe Manager ensures that you can work with dependable and top-quality data.
8. ZakCalendar Scheduler: A powerful calendar app for event planners, managers, and sales teams, it simplifies booking, scheduling, and tracking meeting rooms.
The field service management landscape is evolving rapidly, driven by innovative technologies and customer expectations.
Embracing these new features will empower field service organizations to deliver exceptional service experiences and improve operational efficiency.