Marketo is one of the most preferred marketing automation platforms that help digital marketers to engage customers & prospects, and Drupal is a powerful CMS. When Drupal is your website backend and Marketo is your marketing automation platform, it is critical for both the systems to be seamlessly integrated for deeper customer insights. A few examples of custom Drupal modules are – Marketo Munchkin Module, Eloqua Module, Pardot Module, etc. These modules add tracking capability to your Drupal website and improve the ability to capture lead data during user creation, user updates and log-in. Webform integration and user registration are the key features of these modules, which help you observe the lead activity and related details.
Integrating Marketo with Drupal enables you to track the user behavior in the Drupal website, create and manage a lead flow that makes the lead conversion, and measure the levels of engagement with your prospects.
To make this integration process simpler, time and cost effective, Grazitti has built a ‘Drupal-Marketo connector‘ that adds marketing automation tracking capability to your Drupal website and seamlessly captures lead data during user registration via webform integration.
What is Drupal-Marketo connector?
Drupal-Marketo connector is a managed package used to sync the details of Drupal users to any Marketo instance. It uses shortcodes to fetch data from Marketo and display it on Drupal pages. These codes track page visits through cookies and IP addresses. Furthermore, it tracks and stores the user behavior in Marketo system.
Modules of Drupal-Marketo connector
- Fetches data from Marketo and display on Drupal pages using Shortcodes
- Prefills Marketo Form on Drupal website
- Prefills Non-Marketo Form on Drupal website
- Auto-sends notification
- Provides Digest E-mail feature
- This feature allows you to load the data on your email template
- It provides you the ability to select the program and send an email to users through Marketo
- Through this feature, your registered users can choose to receive daily updates of content they follow, rather than getting individual notifications for each new activity
- Also, they can easily enable/disable this feature according to their requirement
Leverage the power of Drupal
POPULAR BLOG POSTS