Big data is vast and cluttered, and it’s reaching you fast and uncontrolled. Businesses today understand the importance of using data-driven insights. However, the existing business intelligence and analytics tools are built on splintered, outdated models that leave users predicting the answers for critical business questions.
Hadoop-Arcadia Integration: Unleashing the Power of Big Data
Hadoop is changing the way Big Data (especially the unstructured data) is being handled. If your company has large-scale Apache Hadoop clusters and you’re struck with the limitations of the conventional tools for – moving data sets out of Hadoop, Hadoop-Arcadia integration can help.
The Arcadia platform uses Hadoop as its operating system, enabling it to run on the Hadoop servers. It allows business users to directly interact with the data in Hadoop to get valuable insights with the drag-and-drop ease. This helps to deliver flexibility, speed and analysis that goes beyond the traditional non- converged architectures.
How does it work?
The working of the Hadoop-Arcadia integrated platform is explained below:
- The Hadoop’s clustered architecture is used by Arcadia to perform analytic operations right in the servers where the data is warehoused.
- A drag-and-drop interface is provided for guiding users through the critical data modeling process and building automated analytic workflows.
- Rich semantic information can be gathered while dragging and dropping within the visual tool to better analyze large data sets and store the right kind of data.
- The collected data is modeled into a snowflake or star schema, which enables users to explore the Hadoop-resident data, without first extracting it from HDFS.
Applications of Hadoop-Arcadia Integration
Hadoop-Arcadia Integration helps non-technical businesses to make sense of the Hadoop-resident data without even involving the expensive data engineers or programmers.
The following are the features of the Hadoop-Arcadia Integration:
- Streamlined Data: Arcadia data integrated with Hadoop enables excessive data to be streamlined for any distributed processing system using simple programming models. It also makes possible for the users to create apps across different data sources including Oracle, MySQL and Teradata.
- Drag-and-Drop Ease: Hadoop-Arcadia Integration allows businesses using Hadoop to create apps with drag-and-drop ease. Users get accelerated access to their data, while easily performing exploratory analysis on the data to get answers to their critical business questions.
- Seamless Workflow: The integrated solution scales the performance of server to ensure local computation and seamless workflow. Users get direct access to Hadoop as well as amazing visualizations.
- Visual Analytics: It blends the BI functionality with visual analytics to provide a unified experience to users, ensuring high concurrency and fast access. Users can visualize and perform tentative analysis on the data to get valuable insights into data-driven applications.
- Hadoop Clusters: Unlike traditional tools, it allows multiple users to leverage the available data and get valuable insights to make intelligent business decisions. Users can easily connect to data sources and Hadoop clusters – making the data easily shareable and accessible within the organization.