Even if you don’t have an iPhone, it’s quite likely that you’ve heard of Siri before.
With the introduction of Amazon’s Alexa, Google Now, Microsoft’s Cortana, and Apple’s Siri, virtual assistants have risen in popularity.
In addition to this, the outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a huge increase in our digital footprint.
In fact, it is projected that 15% of all customer service interactions will be handled with the help of artificial intelligence by 2021.
Leveraging conversational AI in these uncertain times will help you strengthen business growth and improve customer experience.
That said, what exactly is conversational AI?
Using a combination of artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP), and data—conversational AI automates human communication between a user and a machine.
This helps create personalized customer experiences with messaging apps, speech-based assistants, and chatbots, at scale.
With conversational AI, you can acquire and convert leads, deliver a highly-personalized customer experience, and boost employee engagement.
In this blog post, we look at what’s behind the rise of conversational AI to help you plan a highly-effective strategy that drives business growth.
So, let’s get started!
What’s behind the rise of conversational AI?
The increasing popularity of AI-driven messaging apps and voice assistant platforms is behind the rise of conversational AI.
Let’s take a look:
- COVID-19: With the outbreak of the pandemic, conversational AI is rising in popularity. It is helping businesses in scaling responsiveness and governments in handling public health emergencies such as COVID-19.
- Messaging Apps: With 2 billion monthly active users, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app across the globe. Facebook Messenger takes the top spot in the U.S, with around 106 million users.
- Voice Assistant Platforms: Voice-activated assistants form a growing market—with Amazon Echo and Google Home also rising in popularity.
- Artificial Intelligence: With efforts by tech companies such as Microsoft, Google, and Amazon to democratize advanced AI, you’ll be able to provide increasingly rich customer experiences.
Let’s now look at how you can accelerate business transformation with conversational AI.
How does leveraging conversational AI help me?
- Lead nurturing: Acquire & nurture leads, and streamline conversions. Sift out unqualified leads, screen buyers before-hand, and forecast product sales. Implement targeted marketing and advertising at any time of the day, with chatbots.
- Customer service: Retain customers and provide service continuity with assistants powered by conversational AI. Build brand value and deliver value-added content with web portals and automated phone lines.
- Human resources: Regardless of the size of your HR team, hiring employees can be a challenge. Sort out unsuited resumes, schedule interview calls, and manage employee induction with machine-learning software.
- Budgeting analysis: There is a range of ways in which you can use conversational AI for effective budgeting analysis. Perform explicit analysis, pinpoint spending patterns, and keep track of overhead costs.
- Employee training: Keep track of employee productivity, estimate career advancement potential, and keep employees updated with changes to company policies.
How do I adopt conversational AI into my business?
Here are principles to help you adopt conversational AI:
- Objective: Build an understanding of the platforms your audience is already on. List the application programming interfaces and services you will need your application to have in order to be able to provide a superior conversational experience.
- Data: Content refers to data that is exchanged during customer interactions. On the other hand, conversational AI applications use context to predict customer needs. Power engaging conversations by capturing user context.
- Design: Creating conversational applications differs from how you would traditionally create software. Automation helps you personify your brand and bring it to life.
In this blog post, we looked at what’s behind the rise of conversational AI to help you plan a highly-effective strategy that drives business growth.
Conversational AI helps you streamline lead acquisition and conversion, provide improved customer experience, and perform effective budgeting analysis.
Deliver a Superior Customer Experience With Advanced Analytics! Know More.
Should you want to know more, please write to us at [email protected] and we will take it from there.
Popular Blog Posts
Artificial Intelligence in Content: Know the Ropes
Grazitti Interactive’s SearchUnify Becomes the Youngest Product to be Included in The Forrester Wave™: Cognitive Search, Q2 2019
Search Unify: Helping Enterprises Provide AI-Powered Self-Service Support
Conversational AI: The Future of Customer Experience
How Exactly Does AI-Powered Enterprise Search Save You Money?
Is Your Chatbot Human Enough to Drive Your Brand’s Customer Service?