For all businesses, delivering superior customer service should be a top priority.
According to a report, 52% of the customers would be willing to pay a higher price for a product or service if a brand could provide them with a higher level of customer service[i].
Today, customer service is no longer a nice-to-have business operation, it actively impacts your business growth and sets your brand apart from your competitors.
If your current customer experience is not what it should be, you cannot gain the trust and loyalty of customers towards your brand. So, how do you improve it?
HubSpot is the answer!
In this blog post, we’ll talk about customer support channels & strategies and how HubSpot’s customer support software can be your best bet to deliver an exceptional experience to your customers.
Customer Support Channels for Better Support Experience
There are different ways in which businesses can deliver support to customers. Let’s dive into them:
1. Email: Email stands strong as a preferred method of customer service communication. It is one of the easiest ways to organize, prioritize, and delegate customer support interactions in one place.
2. Live Chat: Live chats are growing as a support channel for anyone doing business online. Adding live chat widgets on your web pages can be a great way to provide instant customer support, improve your support team’s efficiency, and deliver 24*7 support.
3. Social Media: Social media platforms are a great way to offer customer support. Customers can get quick responses to their queries on social media channels and some brands, even create dedicated accounts for customer service.
4. Knowledge Base: A knowledge base is a vast digital library. It contains all reports, documents, data, and information about the organization. It is an effective way of providing immediate information to the customer in this era of self-service.
5. Online community: Online communities are an ideal medium to provide customer support, solve common challenges, and reduce the burden of the support reps.
6. Tickets: A support ticket system enables your support team to manage customer service requests in one shared inbox. It makes it easier to prioritize incoming conversations, keep track of customer interactions, and maximize efficiency.
3 Winning Customer Support Strategies to Delight Customers
Customer service is a demanding field to work in because it needs the right balance of communication skills and product knowledge to deliver the right experiences. Therefore, it is important to improve your customer support strategies to delight your customers. Here are the three winning strategies that you can use to improve your customer experience.
1. Train Your Support Reps: To fulfill the needs of your customers, your support reps must be well-trained. Key skills that your team should have are:
- Crisis Management
- Customer Advocacy and Success
- Conflict Resolution
2. Equip Your Support Reps With the Latest Tools: Provide your customer support reps with the latest tools and provide training on how to use new tools. This way, they can contribute to better customer service.
3. Measure Your Customer Support Efforts: You should consistently measure your customer support team’s efforts to improve your strategy. To ensure, your customer support team meets the needs of your customers, you can use:
- Customer Feedback Surveys
- Net Promoter Score
Also, you can survey the level of happiness and satisfaction of your reps in the workplace.
7 HubSpot Customer Support Software to Delight Your Customers
Today, customers expect quick resolutions with personalized service through various support channels. And that’s where HubSpot can be your best bet. HubSpot’s customer support software helps your support team to create, manage, and automate support processes. Let’s take a look at the 7 powerful software by HubSpot to make your support team more efficient.
1. Service Hub: Service Hub gathers all your customer service data and channels under one CRM platform. It empowers you with conversational chatbots, the ability to prioritize service tickets, and create a knowledge base. This way, you can efficiently support, retain, and grow your customer base.
2. Issue Tracking Software: This software allows you to get an overview of all of your customer issues, create reports, prioritize incoming requests, and implement automation for superior customer services. It enables you to use automation to address high-priority issues and reduce resolution time.
3. Knowledge Base Software: With this software, you can build a hub of educational support material so that your customers can find the information they need in a jiffy. This way, your team spends less time answering common questions and more time helping customers succeed.
4. Universal Inbox: HubSpot offers a universal and collaborative inbox to empower customer support reps to organize all of your business’s support channels. Also, it manages each customer’s interaction history so that reps have the context they need to best serve the customer.
5. Customer Portal: The customer portal is connected to your shared inbox and manages tickets conversations (going between customers and support reps). It provides customers access to your knowledge base and can be customized to deliver a superior customer experience.
6. Live Chat Software: Live chat software provides an option of immediate support to the customers, which they can access via your website. It is a great option for efficiency because you can connect with your website visitors in real-time to convert more leads, close more deals, and serve your customers better.
7. Social Media Software: Social media software helps you receive feedback, publish content to social media. Also, it set up keyword monitoring so that you never miss a social mention, and link all your interactions back to your CRM.
The Bottom Line
With HubSpot in your corner, you can equip your customer support strategy and team with the necessary tools and skills that empower them to serve your customers to the best of their ability.
Want to boost your customer support game with HubSpot? Let’s talk!
Our HubSpot experts will be more than happy to evaluate your business goals and provide you with strategic recommendations for success. Just drop us a line at [email protected], and we’ll take it from there.
Popular Blog Posts