There is a good ol’ saying “It takes two flints to make a fire”.
That was perhaps the mantra for innovation. They would invent, integrate, and innovate further.
Fast forward to the 21st century, when technology is taking giant leaps and knows no bounds, integration is still paving way for innovation.
If you own an eCommerce store, you must know how many teams must work in unison in order to make it work. Integration can foster a smoother workflow, wherein all the distinct platforms that you use in their separate spheres work in perfect tandem.
To set up this synchronization, most of the eCommerce platforms come with APIs or third party plugins for custom integrations. These integrations can help you reap a number of benefits. Some of which are:
1. Automating the workflow and making processes more streamlined, foolproof and agile, and cutting down on labor cost.
2. Reducing labor-intensive operations by getting resources to focus more on management and, also, reducing repetitive tasks.
3. Making information visible from various touchpoints which ultimately helps in making more informed decisions.
4. Improving customer service as the teams can now focus their functional expertise on providing customers with a better experience.
Some of the major eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Woocommerce, and Shopify offer a number of extensions through which the websites can be tailored as per the store owners’ needs.
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular platforms that eCommerce store owners usually pick for integrations.
1. Salesforce – Integrate your eCommerce platform with Salesforce cloud to transform your business. Integration with Salesforce will help you store all the customer data. So you can access their personal details to purchase history and interactions with customer support automatically from the website.
2. Marketo – Due to Adobe’s acquisition of both Magento and Marketo, they have become the natural choice for custom integrations. But the marketing automation platform can be integrated with any eCommerce store. Syncing them together will foster an uninterrupted flow of lead data into Marketo every time there is a customer sign up, sign in, or order placement in the store. The best part here is that you can segment customer data and send them personalized content since the integration can provide valuable insights into customer behavior. This integration can be easily facilitated through Magento Marketo Connector.
3. Yotpo – An impressive marketing cloud, Yotpo helps brands promote themselves through user-generated content such as referrals, reviews, photos, etc. You can easily integrate it with any of the eCommerce portals as well as your whole marketing and sales stack. This integration can help you leverage the customer-generated content into your eCommerce store.
4. Acuamatica – With an ERP solution like Acuamatica you can get a centralized view of your eCommerce business. You can store all the product-related information such as descriptions, videos, images, prices, etc. in the system. The ERP also facilitates real-time updates on the status of inventory, shipping as well as pricing and promotions. With a robust integration between Acumatica and eCommerce store, these real-time updates will be fed to your eCommerce store. Moreover, the information presented to the customer will be the same across all channels.
5. MailChimp- Another marketing automation tool, MailChimp can be perfectly connected with any of the major eCommerce stores. The integration will help automate email campaigns, order notifications as well as generate reports for campaigns. It can also produce list segments based on customer activities. The cart abandonment automation has helped MailChimp’s customers generate $619 extra revenue on a monthly average. To top all this, the majority of eCommerce tools by MailChimp are free.
6. Google and Facebook Shop – By integrating your eCommerce store with the most popular search engine and social media channel, you can optimize the visibility of your products. This helps in maximizing your reach to the target audience by automatically boosting your Facebook timeline and Google shop with relevant posts about your products. The leads thus procured have higher chances of qualifying.
To attain the best results out of such customized integrations you need to make sure that they are done immaculately. You need the right tools and a team of skilled people who are dexterous at carrying out such projects. For this, you can collaborate with a partner who can handle these on your behalf. The right partner will produce results configured as per your business needs in the most cost and time-effective manner.
Are you looking for a team that is expert in custom integrations? Contact us.
Popular Blog Posts
All you need to know about Shopify
Shopify and Shopify Plus: A Comparative Analysis
The Next Big Thing in eCommerce Trends for 2020
Why is Shopify Plus the Best Fit for Your eCommerce Business?
Why Is the Latest Facebook Sales Channel Integration a Boon for Shopify Users?
How Adobe’s Acquisition of Magento Will Impact the Future of eCommerce