In the age of customer-centric marketing, customer experience (CX) is officially the new battleground.
Providing personalized customer experiences helps to convert prospects, retain existing customers, and ultimately, make them brand advocates. But, how can you elevate your customers’ experience to get the desired results?
Marketing automation combined with the power of AI and/or machine learning is the answer.
When you automate your customer experience, you can build better customer relationships, save time and cost, and improve user engagement.
If your preferred marketing automation platform is Marketo Engage, you’re already a step ahead of your competitors to automate processes, deliver personalized content, and provide a superior experience to your customers.
In this post, we’ll go over how you can leverage Marketo Engage and Predictive Content to deliver delightful customer experiences.
What is Customer Experience Automation?
As a marketer, it’s your job to convert prospects into customers by providing them with the right experience at the right time. By leveraging AI, machine learning, and automation, you can deliver a stellar customer experience by effectively pinpointing what your customers want. Customer experience automation is any technology that accelerates business growth with automated 1:1 communications. There are four components of CX automation:
- Orchestration: Orchestration is making your existing MarTech stack meaningful by connecting it to customer data and encouraging your customers to continue to engage with your brand. By effectively harnessing customer data, you can use your MarTech stack to understand their needs better.
- Segmentation: The key to your CX automation efforts is sending personalized communications to your prospects. You should track their behavior and preferences across the entire buyer journey. Based on these insights, you can segment your audience and tailor your message to them.
- Personalization: CX automation uses data from the entire customer lifecycle to choose the best content and delight every customer with a personalized experience.
- Automation: CX automation helps you analyze all of your customer information, highlight what works best for each individual, and improve your content send strategy in real-time.
Marketo Engage enables you to automate your CX by:
- Setting up programs to automatically deliver highly personalized experiences at scale.
- Creating flow actions and smart campaigns to automatically perform internal workflows.
- Reinforcing your lead-to-revenue process with sales by co-developing intelligent scoring.
How Predictive Content Supports Successful CX Automation
To deliver personalized experiences that leave a lasting impression, brands combine customer data and predictive content. And if you have predictive content in your corner, it becomes even easier for you to automate customer experiences. Here’s how predictive content supports CX automation:
1. Deliver Hyper-Personalized Experiences: The duo of predictive content and automation for gathering and analyzing customer data helps marketers get a better understanding of their customers. It allows brands to offer hyper-personalized content, boost sales, opportunities, and improve the customer journey across every touchpoint. By using predictive content, you can:
- Provide accurate product recommendations to returning customers
- Get early detection of precursors to change in customer behavior and tailor a personalized message accordingly
- Plan and automate more effective and targeted campaigns to deliver superior CX
2. Improve Real-Time Predictive Behavior Analysis: Predictive content is key to automating CX experience processes. For instance, you can find customers that are using ad blockers and provide them with alternative UI components that can continue to engage them. Also, you can use predictive content to create and automate real-time, actionable insights that guide the next interaction between the customer and the brand for delivering superior CX.
3. Enhance Customer Service Experiences: Predictive content can be used to identify customers who are about to turn to your competitors. You can use predictive content to suggest special retention offers to those customers and convert more leads by personalized marketing and targeted interactions.
4 Ways to Leverage Marketo Engage and Predictive Content to Deliver Better CX
With a powerful marketing automation solution like Marketo Engage equipped with the Predictive Content add-on, you can streamline your customer experiences by automating your workflows. Here are four ways, through which you can use Marketo Engage and Predictive Content to deliver superior CX:
1. Improve targeting and audience segmentation: Marketo Engage provides filters and triggers that you can use to automate activities based on your buyer’s engagement with your marketing assets. This way, you can identify what type of content your audience is interested in, and then you can plan a personalized campaign to target the right people at the right time. Also, with Marketo Engage, you can segment your audience into sub-groups based on the defined criteria that you establish in a smart list in Marketo Engage.
2. Improve marketing strategy by understanding the impact of your campaigns: With a robust marketing automation platform like Marketo Engage equipped with Predictive Content, you can create accurate marketing attribution reports (marketing performance insights) that will help you understand the impact of your campaigns. A solid marketing attribution report helps you:
- Identify the path that a customer takes to complete conversions
- Understand how your different advertising efforts work together to create conversions
- Understand the impact of each touchpoint on conversion and optimize your efforts at a granular level
3. Deliver personalized experiences to target selected accounts: A robust Account-based marketing (ABM) strategy when fueled with automation will help you target pre-defined, high-value accounts (with engaging messaging based on account-based personalization), leading to higher conversion rates. With Marketo Engage and Content AI, you can nurture your leads (accounts) effectively and understand when an account is ready to buy so that you can prioritize your marketing and sales efforts accordingly. This way, you can amplify customer experience and your conversion rate.
4. Align sales and marketing teams for a seamless CX and higher conversions: When sales and marketing teams work together, greater success is achieved. Marketo Engage enables the alignment of marketing and sales teams through its integration with popular CRM systems like Salesforce, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc. It also allows sales reps and marketers to easily see the complete history of customers or accounts. Sales and marketing alignment also enables, more effective lead nurturing.
The Bottom Line
To succeed in today’s marketplace, you must respond rapidly to ever-evolving customer needs. You can do this effectively by leveraging predictive content and a powerful marketing automation solution like Marketo Engage to deliver superior experiences to your customers.
Ready to take customer experience up a notch with Marketo Engage and Predictive Content? Talk to us!
Our Marketo aces can get you a competitive edge, and help you deliver superior customer experiences. Simply write to us at [email protected] to win the CX battle today!
Popular Blog Posts