Hosting webinars is a great way to interact with your audience, establish credibility, build rapport, and generate high-quality leads that are more likely to convert.
That’s why marketers are increasingly investing in webinar platforms to elevate their marketing efforts. And if your webinar platform is flexible enough to integrate with your marketing automation platform, you can get incredible insights (a list of people who are attending the webinar, engaging with the post-event activities) to nurture your leads from webinars.
Zoom is one such flexible platform that customers prefer for hosting impactful and engaging webinar experiences across mobile, desktop, and room systems.
However, the Zoom platform provides a basic registration page with no customization options. Therefore, the ability to provide a visually-appealing experience to the prospects to encourage them to engage and register for the webinar becomes limited.
That’s where integrating Pardot with Zoom allows you to not only create customized landing pages, but also collect data about visitors’ activity, track attendance, manage communications, and send new leads quickly to the sales team.
When it comes to integrating Pardot with webinar platforms, there are multiple options – you can use the native connectors, use plugins, or custom integrations via Pardot APIs.
Let’s deep-dive into these and understand how you can leverage the two together to elevate your marketing efforts.
Pardot Webinar Plugins
Pardot also provides webinar plugins that are free to use and enhance the functionality of the webinar platform.
These webinar plugins are created by the webinar vendor or a third party to connect your webinar platform to Pardot. This way, you can launch customized webinars and access more features to make your virtual event more successful.
You can register attendees for webinars using either:
– Pardot forms
– Pardot form handlers
– Pardot form + customized layout templates
For instance, managing visitors’ scores and activities is easy as it shows up on the Pardot connector list for the Pardot admin to access.
How Do Pardot Webinar Connectors Work With Zoom?
Pardot helps brands to create fully customizable registration forms and simplifies data sharing between these two systems. It enables you to capture Zoom webinar registrants, attendees, and absentees within Pardot lists. With Pardot, you can:
1. Customize Registration Page: Zoom offers a basic registration form that cannot be customized according to your specific needs, which in turn, makes it tough to manage your registrants and attendees effectively. With a Zoom and Pardot integration, you can create fully customized ‘Registration’ and ’Thank You’ pages to delight your visitors with a better UX. Also, once the integration is completed successfully, you can access registrant data in either of the platforms easily.
2. Fetch Webinar Join Link: Zoom provides a personalized join link for each registrant. You can fetch the same link in Pardot by creating a custom field using APIs just after the registration. Also, this custom field could be synced with the Zoom webinar joining link making it easier for attendees to join the webinar. You can configure your integration to send the Zoom webinar join link to Pardot and can include this data in registration emails sent from Pardot. This way, it will be easier for attendees to join the webinar through email with a single click. Also, as a host, you can send follow-up emails with email templates to those who registered and attended the webinar versus those who registered and are absent.
3. Set Up Pardot Lists: One key thing to remember is that you will need to configure the Pardot integration for every webinar you plan in Zoom. The list of registrants is made before the event to promote it effectively. Also, you can create and manage a list of registrants, attendees, and absentees in Pardot and connect them to Zoom webinars. These lists will be synced with Zoom and you can keep your list updated with the right leads. It simplifies your setup experience and makes it easier to synchronize activities and engagement to account leads with Pardot and Zoom. By navigating through the list, reporting could be easily fetched from Pardot.
Pardot integration also helps in adding leads to the:
- Pardot list when they register for the Zoom webinar
- Pardot list when they attend Zoom webinars
- Pardot list when they do not attend Zoom webinars
4. Send Emails With Better UX: Since Zoom does not provide customization options in emails, creating a visually-appealing experience to your prospects becomes difficult. But with Pardot in your corner, you can create personalized emails in Pardot and make changes in the sender name, subject line, pre-header, and more as per your customers’ unique preferences. Instead of sending emails (confirmation, reminder, etc) from Zoom, practice sending all emails from Pardot. A confirmation email can be sent from Pardot with a unique webinar join link as soon as registration is done. This way, there will be fewer chances of your emails landing in the spam folder and email deliverability will be optimum as well.
5. Use Add to Calendar Links in Emails: Pardot provides the feature to save the event details in the calendar by adding calendar links in confirmation and reminder emails for Google, Yahoo, and Outlook. This way, registrants can easily save their event details in their calendars and can participate in the event accordingly.
6. Send Multiple Reminders: Pardot provides the functionality of sending multiple reminders to the registrants for an upcoming event and allows them to join the event in a single click. This functionality increases the chances of getting a good number of attendees for the event.
7. Sync Custom Questions: With a Zoom and Pardot integration, you can get additional information such as custom questions from the webinar participants in Pardot. This will help you understand participants’ queries in a better way, create assets around the queries, and plan the next event accordingly.
Check out this comparison table for a better understanding of how your webinar management will look with and without Pardot.
|Managing Webinars With Pardot and Zoom Integration||Managing Webinars From Zoom Only|
|You can design a well customized ‘Registration Page’ and ‘Thank You Page’.||You will get a basic registration page as no customization option is available.|
|You can craft personalized emails as per customers’ preferences.||You can only use pre-defined basic templates.|
|You can get a better reporting option for registrants, attendees, and absentees.||You only get basic reporting options for registrants, attendees, and absentees.|
|You can nurture registrants in other marketing activities after analyzing data from the Pardot list as reporting will be up to date.||You need to fetch records manually every time while being engaged in other marketing activities.|
|Once data is in Pardot, it will not archive unless you archive it manually.||After a certain time period, Zoom deletes the past webinars.|
In addition, you can set up webinars in Zoom exclusively, while efficiently fetching all reports from Pardot.
Pardot delivers a great user experience and organizes all the information of the registrants in a structured way. It allows marketers to strategize the webinar set-up process in an efficient and streamlined way. From planning your virtual event to ensuring its success, you can manage it all in one place.
This quick integration of two big platforms acts as a catalyst for your webinar success and helps you to create better marketing strategies and offer more personalized experiences for your customers.
Want to integrate Pardot and Zoom with finesse? Talk to us.