The theme for this year’s Marketo Marketing Nation Summit is “Tomorrow’s Marketer.” Keeping in tune with this, the marketing conference of the year will host 100+ sessions and workshops conducted by industry leaders and marketing experts.
The 4-day Marketing Nation Summit provides attendees with an exceptional chance to learn from some of the best minds in marketing, along with a chance to network and party!
With hands-on workshops, demos, presentations, and sessions, there’s a lot to know about the Marketing Nation Summit 2016:
Date, Price, and Venue
- The Summit is scheduled for May 9-12, 2016, at The MGM Grand, Las Vegas.
- With a few days to go for the Marketing Nation Summit 2016, the registration fee has been raised to $1695.
- With the theme “Tomorrow’s Marketer,” the event is likely to attract more than 6,000 attendees from all over the world.
- The Summit will comprise four days of sessions and workshops including one day (May 9th) reserved as ‘University Day’ for beginners to advanced level Marketo users.
During the summit, attendees will get a chance to hear from
- Marketo CEO Phil Fernandez, CMO Sanjay Dholakia, and Facebook CMO Gary Briggs
- Actor, producer, musician, and philanthropist Will Smith
- Popstar Rachel Platten and history-making mountaineer Alison Levine
- Marketing managers, executives, and digital marketing experts who will be sharing insights and best practices
Why should you attend Marketo Marketing Nation Summit 2016?
If you are new to the marketing ecosystem and want to explore the nitty-gritty of it or are an existing marketer looking to build a network, the Marketo Nation Summit 2016 is the right place for you.
At this summit, you can:
- Choose and attend from more than 100+ sessions
- Participate in training workshops, learn about the latest trends, technologies and attend conferences
- Connect, collaborate and get inspired by peers around you and see how well they are dealing with marketing challenges
- Join night partner parties on May 10th, 2016, Marketing Nation Party on May 11th, 2016, at Hakkasan and engage with important people at personal level
Meet us at the Marketing Nation Summit 2016
Popular Blog Posts