Over 75% of the traffic that comes to your site will not convert. It’s just an unfortunate fact of the online landscape. When it comes to convincing the people who visit your website to take action and convert, one visit is certainly not enough. With remarketing, you get another good chance to close the deal. It allows you to connect with your website visitors who may not have made an immediate enquiry or purchase.
Whether you’re looking to increase your brand awareness, drive sales activity or promote registrations, Marketo Remarketing can be a strategic component of your marketing campaign. Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns with Marketo allow you to expand your personalized lead nurturing beyond just an email. Delivering the right content at the right time – they provide the ability to serve amazing targeted ads that better convert your past website visitors.
How it works
- You simply place a small, discreet piece of code on your site. This code (also referred to as a pixel) is invisible to your website visitors and won’t affect the performance of your website.
- The code drops an anonymous browser cookie every time a new person visits your website.
- Later, whenever your cookied visitors browse the web, the cookie will let your Marketo remarketing provider know when to serve ads.
- Marketo remarketing makes sure that your personalized ads are served only to the people who have visited your website earlier.
Advantages of Marketo Remarketing
- Easy dynamic ads creation: With dynamic remarketing campaigns, you can create highly targeted, dynamic ads, scaling them across your entire set of services. It also helps you produce multiple images, texts and video ads for free with the Ad gallery.
- Reach people when they’re most likely to buy: Marketo remarketing offers timely touch points to bring customers to your website when they are most engaged. You have the option to reach people after they’ve used your mobile app or visited your website.
- Lists tailored to your marketing goals: Customize your remarketing lists to attain the specific marketing goals. You can create a “Shopping cart abandoners” list to display ads to the people who visited your website, added something to their shopping cart but didn’t make a transaction.
- Use personalized, multi-channel campaigns: Integrating Marketo with remarketing means you can have multi-channel, personalized campaigns that are highly effective. You can customize the content for the right person and deliver it at the right time across multiple channels including the web, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Increased visibility over your ads: You’ll have visibility into how well your campaigns are performing, what price you’re paying and where your ads are showing. Also, you can easily reach people on your marketing lists as they browse through the millions of websites that are part of the Google Display Network.
- Cut your cost per qualified lead: You can cut your cost per qualified lead by only targeting the demographically-qualified leads. Using server-side dynamic content, you can set the remarketing visit with a special criterion: organize a remarketing campaign only if the lead’s status is “marketing qualified lead”.