Businesses worldwide use WordPress and Marketo to manage online operations.
An open-source content management system, WordPress enables you to create and manage websites.
Marketo, on the other hand, helps you streamline, automate, and measure marketing campaigns.
Both platforms lead their domain. Combining their capabilities, therefore, is a sure-shot way to drive business growth.
However, first you’ll need to integrate Marketo with your WordPress website.
In this blog post, we’ll talk about WordPress-Marketo integration, and how Grazitti’s WordPress-Marketo integration connector enables you to accelerate website conversions.
Ready? Let’s dive in!
Integrating WordPress and Marketo
Unlike other marketing automation vendors, Marketo doesn’t have a plugin for WordPress.
Therefore, to integrate Marketo with your WordPress website, you have the following options:
1. Use WordPress-hosted Forms to drop Munchkin code and use regular embed codes for platform integration
2. Use a WordPress-Marketo connector to integrate the platforms without using code
While the first option may seem cost-effective at first, there are limitations.
CMS-hosted Forms are usually rate-limited, which means they pose a security risk for your website.
The likelihood of a DDoS attack on the underlying Marketo instance is high, potentially resulting in a broken site.
Furthermore, free WordPress plugins are not tested with the latest version and also not regularly maintained.
Hence, it’s better to go with an integration connector to ensure website security and performance.
Integration connectors enable you to integrate Marketo with WordPress in a number of ways and with minimal effort.
No coding is required and the entire process can be managed from a user-friendly interface.
Grazitti’s WordPress Marketo Integration Connector
Grazitti’s WordPress Marketo integration connector is an out-of-the-box solution that effortlessly connects Marketo with your WordPress website.
It leverages Marketo’s lead data on landing pages built in WordPress, which enables you to deliver highly-targeted content to your prospects and customers.
Here are some features of the connector:
- Automate Updates: Automatically notify subscribers about new blog posts and newsletters at scheduled intervals
- Schedule Posts: Select multiple posts from WordPress categories and automatically send the digest to subscribers
- Personalize & Localize in Real-Time: Show the right content to the right user at the right time by leveraging Marketo lead data and conditional blocks
- Prefill and Progressive Profiling: Gain lead intelligence through Marketo embedded forms and pre-populate form data
- Maximize Sign-Ups: Integrate Marketo’s pop-up sign-up boxes customized as per visitor status
Flow Diagram of the Notify Functionality
Flow Diagram of the autoDigest Functionality
How It Works
Using the connector to Integrate Marketo with WordPress is quite simple. You just need to follow this two-step process:
1. Install and set up the WordPress-Marketo plugin to your WordPress
2. On the plugin dashboard, add your REST API details and the purchase key given to you during the purchase
Your integration is ready to use. You can now configure data synchronization between Marketo and WordPress easily.
The connector will enable you to:
- Load data in any direction and update mass data
- Perform bidirectional data sync between Marketo and WordPress
- Map one Marketo table to several WordPress tables
- Preserve source data relations in target when integrating with different structures
- Use complex string operations and conditions for mapping data
- Map target columns to values gained from other target objects
- Add constant values to Marketo fields that don’t have corresponding WordPress fields and vice-versa
Use-Cases of Grazitti’s WordPress Marketo Integration Connector
Now that you know the features and inner workings of the connector, let’s look at some use-cases:
- Personalize content according to user details in Marketo
- Send automated emails to users based on a particular category and time
Personalized Product Offers
- Tailor email design and customize a particular functionality as per your offer requirements
- Showcase the most relevant product offers to your customers
- Send automated and manual updates about upcoming and ongoing events to subscribers
- Keep subscribers informed and engaged with your events
The Final Note
Integrating Marketo with your WordPress website is a sure-fire way to enhance your marketing processes, improve data transparency, and smoothen content operations.
Grazitti’s WordPress Marketo integration connector can successfully equip your business with all that in just a few clicks.
It enables you to personalize content and offers in real-time to engage users and accelerate conversions.
What’s more? You can customize the notify and digest functionality according to business requirements and achieve a better ROI.
Try the WordPress Marketo Integration Connector. Register for a Free Trial
Popular Blog Posts