Listed below are four tools which help you to manage your twitter presence very efficiently:
- Ping.fm reduces your efforts to log on every social media network individually to post updates. It provides a very user-friendly dashboard that helps you manage your social presence on all networks. Simply sign up on Ping.fm and add the networks on which you have accounts. You can post your links to social networking and social media sites like twitter, Friendfeed, Facebook, Linkedin, etc. using just one click.
- Track and communicate with your Twitter followers and stay in touch.
- Displays Twitter visitors in a scrolling view.
- Provides a dashboard which allows you to filter your visitors by followers/non followers/following/not following
- The dashboard also allows ordering the visitors by date/number of visits/nunmber of followers.
- Send a DM to all your visitors by just one click.
- Select the visitors to follow or unfollow by one click.
- ‘My stats’ displays statistics of your twitter account including Twitter rank.