When it comes to result driven lead nurturing, vanilla content will not work the magic. You need to spice it up with the right flavors and serve it as a dish most popular with your target audience.
Here are the top 10 flavors, which enhance your content piece.
Top 10 Content Best Practices:
- Non-promotional: Be “vendor neutral” and focus on the industry, not the company.
- Educational: Remember! It’s not about your product. Share information your reader wants to know.
- Clear: Talk directly to your reader.
- Relevant to the company: Content that does not support your business in any way is a waste of resources.
- Uses appropriate media: Your prospects will not come looking for you, you have to be in front of their eyes – be where your audience is.
- Precise: meandering your way to the point is not choice when it comes to content served online. Keep your content short, yet relevant.
- Well presented: not only should your content read well, it should also be served well. Large chunks of running text are not very reader-friendly. Make small, digestible portions of your content and embellish with aesthetic visuals.
- Closes the Loop: your content shouldn’t leave the reader guessing or joining the dots to find the real message. Give your readers complete information about what they are looking for.
- Gives proof: Validate your content with metrics and statistics; use customer testimonials to instill confidence.